Education Webinar : Take control of Infor LN manufacturing modes and their new functionalities
July 03, 2019
10 AM US EDT
4 PM Europe CEST / 3 PM Europe GMT
Join this complimentary Education webinar to learn about the different manufacturing modes that are available in Infor LN, when you would want to use them, and why.
Infor LN embeds three main manufacturing modes: Job Shop Control, Assembly Control, and Repetitive Manufacturing, the latter having been made available in Infor LN version 10.5. LN customers still using only Job Shop Control mode may be unnecessarily relying on customizations to meet business process requirements.
During this webinar, Infor Business Development Analyst and LN product expert, Gianfranco Maggio will demonstrate how all three manufacturing modes (Repetitive Manufacturing, Assembly Control and Job Shop Control) work together and communicate with one another. Attendees will see how taking advantage of these newer modes can reduce reliance on customizations and implementation-specific personalizations, in turn providing leaner implementation of manufacturing business processes and accelerating realization of hyper-personalized product manufacturing.
If you are an enterprise architect, business analyst/consultant, or are in any way responsible for understanding, maintaining, and adapting LN for your organization, then this webinar is for you.
During the webinar Gianfranco will:
- Provide a high-level overview of the three manufacturing modes—Repetitive Manufacturing, Assembly Control, and Job Shop Control
- Discuss each of the modes in detail
- Explain why and when to use each mode
- Show you how to configure the modes in Infor LN
- Demonstrate how the modes work together and communicate with one another
- Gianfranco Maggio, Infor LN Development Business Analyst
- Gianfranco is a business analyst specialized in Order Management and One-Piece Flow Manufacturing and focused on making process lean, simple, and future ready. He is passionate about Industry 4.0 and technologies that enable people to become active participants in the digital transformation journey. Gianfranco has been working with the Infor LN team for five years.
- Alessandro Salvetti, Education Product Manager, Infor
- Alessandro brings 17 years of experience with Infor Consulting Services, where he played different roles in both technical and application areas, demonstrating a passion for working alongside customers to transform their organizations to be more agile, experimental, and customer-centric. He has shown proficiency in leading experiments, designing innovative programs, and training proven to build customer confidence in embracing change. His new role within Infor Education is to establish the right strategy for delivering training to Infor customers, partners, and employees; his main objective is to develop top quality education programs.